Rate this recipe
20 mins | 3 servings
- 6 oz Farm Promise® Spiral Sliced Ham
- 3 portobello caps
- 4 medium eggs
- ¼ cup diced green peppers
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup onions, diced
- 2 tbsp chives, diced
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Pop stem out of the mushroom cap. Using a spoon, remove the gills of the mushroom.
- Place caps in a medium bowl and add olive oil. Toss caps to coat with oil.
- Place on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are in the oven, start by dicing ham into bite-size pieces.
- Using a medium sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat and add ham, peppers, and onions.
- Crack eggs and whisk in a medium bowl and then add to the pan. Turn heat to medium-low and allow eggs to cook slowly while pulling eggs away from the side of the pan with a spatula. Continue to cook for 3-5 minutes or until eggs are still soft.
- Mix in cheddar cheese and chives and divide and transfer eggs to mushroom caps. Place back in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.